Today's the day, I may not be able to laugh and play as often with my fellow mates anymore.
This marks the end of the entire school term, where next year, we'll be separated into different classes.
The agony of separation. Grr.
I'll miss:
Debbie's funny antics and contagious laughter. Her bright smiles and lame jokes. Her inconsistent emo-ng and attempts to cheer me up. I won't forget the times she stood by me, like no other friend I have.
Krystal's emo rocker days. The continuous teasing and side-spliting laughs. The funny impersonation of Jay Chou. The girl who practically made my life alot gay.
Jasmine's silly antics and contagious laughter. Without her, life wouldn't be this enriching. HAHA. The constant jokes and playing around, acting like a fool with her, definitely made my life alot happier. Love you. (:
Jolin's blur like sotong times.The ignorant and silly girl, brings laughter to those, well, laughing at her. Love you. (:
Adeline's high-pitched screams. :D Her patience with me, is something I'll never forget. Her laughter and silly jokes. The vuglarities she taught me, I'll never ever forget. XD Love you.(:
Kenny's stupid and horny jokes. He's horny Kenny, remember? HAHA. This silly guy, gone through the torture of pre-exams stress with me, calling me to discuss about our schoolwork, Thank you.
Bell's hyper and giggles. This rabbit sister of mine, cracked jokes with me like there's no tomorrow. LAWLZZ CRACK CRACK. (:
Josie's stutters and funny gestures. This super clever girl, has so many silly antics which never fail to cheer up us.
JunSheng's alaf moves. His mysterious way of popping up in pictures is still a mystery. LOL. This funny brother of mine, never fail to make me laugh till my sides ache. Though his "SHH"s are annoying at times, it would be weird without them. (:
Kokwee's adorable dimples and uhm-chio smiles. ^^ My darling son is another blur kid who never fail to make us beam. (:
KC's laughter, smiles and alaf moves. Oh yeah, and his buay tahan kp-ing. Fat kc rocks! (:
Douglas's stupid jokes and stern stares. HAHA. This bloody irritating guy, played a huge part in making me laugh more everyday. QUACKKKK.
Ruby's zha pai dong zuo! Ultraman rocks! :D
Jean's super contagious and piercing laughter. Rock on, girl!
The many others who i will miss are Angeline, the super debater who never fails to stand by 204. Huiling, the shorty potato who always makes us laugh whenever she quarels with KH. KiatHan, the once fat guy, now a tall and still fat guy, never fails to make me laugh either. There's also Peijun, my darling enemy and Xinyu teh tomato faced girl.(: Of course I wont ever forget NIGEL TAN! His goofy antics, i will miss these. Xinyi, I will miss her laughs and silly facial expressions. There are still so many more. I love you all, that's what you guys need to know. (:
So much crying today, I saw one person cry after another. Even JS cried too. Lol.
Group hugs and single hugs. BAH. So upsetting okay? ):
204 IS FOREVER LOVE. <3
Thursday, October 26
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment