Wednesday, October 11

TO ME, EXAMS ARE OVER. THOUGH ITS NOT OFFICAL.

Like I would care about Home Econs and Civic and Moral Education. Well, actually I do. LOLZZZZ.
Whatever. I dont really care about Retrospective Criminal Legislation or neither do I care about the coronary heart diseases due to the high intake of cholestrol. Well, well, I have been studying, haven't I? LOL.
My sci sucked. I screwed it. No wait, I screwed Literature and Maths too. So, oh well.

For Ck, who insisted that it was a profanity. LOLZZ.

SUCK
–verb (used without object)
Slang. to be repellent or disgusting - I used this, not vuglar.
—Verb phrases
suck off, Slang (vulgar). to fellate. - I didn't use this, which is vulgar.

SEEE? I DO NOT USE PROFANITIES. Lol.

JunSheng and Kok Wee asked Jas and me whether we want to catch a movie tmr. Should I?
NAHH.

Chill. Everything's gonna be okay. You are stressing yourself up lar. Friday will be fine. Cheerios! (: Dont be a hollow. I dont wanna be Ichigo. XD

No comments: