Baby, I'll remember you, that's forever true.
Last night I was sooooo tired. Gosh. Probably drained of energy by the recent happenings.
Sorry you guys, if I didn't reply you guys' messages, be it smses or on MSN. Gawdddddd. My head and eyes hurt. o.o
I woke up late, I guess. At eleven plus. Looool. And I had to go to school at one. So I had breakfast at 11 plus and lunch at twelve? What am I? A glutton? -.- Whatever.
Bell called me and asked me whether would I want to meet them up for basketball. Gah. I have school okay!
Anway, went to school, feeling rather sleepy. There was this sercurity officer sitting there, almost dozing off. Gawd. What if terrorists come barging into the school with explosives and guns? Only one pathetic guard? Tsk. And that guy has a really horrible hairdo. He reaaaally should get a haircut soon.
My school, really has to find better looking and more alert officers.
I think I was late anyway. So I strolled into the school and went to find my group mates. Lol.
Everyone was there waiting for me! Gosh. I feel bad. NAH. Heh. The box was not how we left it at XY's house. HAHA.
Anyway, Ms Aisha gave us the instructions on using the DV cam and left. We had to struggle with that darn thing and its darn insensitive sensor. Bloody thing.
Debbie was so ALAF. No, I think it was XY. The princess, looooooool.
Adeline was sooooo soft today. Haha.
I seriously couldn't understand how did that accent came up. A blend of Italian and Spanish? Debbie said it sounded gay. Rofl.
We played around till it was done. My arms hurt, and that sucked.
I wanted to have ice-cream at Gelare with Debbie, but my dad didn't allow. Grr.
So I went home, but I saw JS in front, so well, I stalked him. That led me to a whole bunch of 204s. Oh yeah, I forgot they were playing basketball.
They were playing with three other guys. One who was such an eyesore. He stripped to show off his flabs i guess. Revolting. He didn't know he was such a turn off. Ew. Bell was like commenting on his outlook so happily. HAHA.
His protuding nipples, and puny body. AHH. So many adjectives, too much gossiping. Haha.
That guy even smoked luh. As if the haze wasn't bad enough in Singapore. Let the haze kill you! Bah.
You guys better not smoke with him, or else, I will take KW's phone home with me! LOL.
My mom was having her major mood swings again. Tsk. What. Are women so frequent to mood swings? Is she reaching memnopause so early? Sheesh. Kicking up a huge fuss over nothing.
AND YOU, get a life. Gosh. That poor bridegroom's wife is a whore!
Wednesday, October 18
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment