HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY stupidly insane son, TOH KOK WEE.
You are finally.. uh, fourteen? LOl. Yay you.
The torturous long talks are ardous. Gee. They give me leg cramps okay? Ugh. I got the marksheet. So which combination should I choose? Everyone in my family is like pinning me down because of the overall score. Sheesh. You guys ought to see my entire year's performance. Ok, I didn't perform well anyway. So fine.
Some cried, some wept. Some smiled, some were stunned. Some cheered and laughed, others just stared into space. There were pretty much consoling going on yesterday. The school better put me into Double Science, or else I will keesiao.
My dear friends, lets hope our school would put us into the streams we want to be in. May your wishes come true.
*stares at my own corniness*
There's gonna be a Potluck party on next Thursday okay? And the burden of organising and planning landed so nicely on Bell's and my shoulders. Yay us. I am not born to be a planner or an organiser. I am not organised! No wonder my school said its gonna mould us into leaders and teach us to plan our wonderful bright future ahead. My foot. Like anyone would bring one huge tray of food to school, early in the morning! Gee.
Lunched with Krystal, Bell, Limin, Jolin and Jasmine. LOL. Krystal was so hyper. I think.
Then we went back to school to watch the screening of our puppet shows. Yay! Our's was so hilarious! Though a little messy and disorganised.See? I told you I wasn't cut out to be an organiser. I love Prince Willllllllllllllllllllllllll!~ I made him okay? Kevin was so silly. He kept taking candid pictures of many people, and Adeline's candid picture was like Chucky, as he described it. Lol. Such poor photography skills!
Jasmine laughed till her sides spilt. We made fun of Js too, funnnnnnnayeee!
Then we went back to the library to find Jolin. I didn't get to see the volleyball match. ): AHH. Forget it.
The insane conversation with Kok Wee, Dessie and Aki was insanely stupid/ horny/ retarded/ irrelevant/ crap.
Especially Krystal and Kokwee. o.o
Kokwee wants to know more pretty girls through irc. He wants to jio chiobus. Then he pounces on them like preys and will ask them to go steady with him. Krystal kept whinning that she's hungry and wants to eat and insisted that she was a pure and innocent little three-year-old. My foot! ROFL. Then there was Dessie, who kept saying that he's gonna bathe, but after 15 minutes, he's still saying he is going to bathe. Like who cares luh! Go bathe lar! -.-
Shannon is so lame. Kill his mother burn his house! Rofl.
Gee. Bleach, why are you still stuck at only episode 100? Hurry up! You slowpoke. I wanna see how the Bountos die one by one! :D
I WANNA GO TO THE CLASS CHALET AND NOT TO HONGKONG!~
Saturday, October 21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment