Tuesday, October 24

Gosh. This shall be a quick one. Just came back from Aunt Ebel's house. Today was my grandfather's death anniversary. Sooooooooooooooo tired.
Had great food today. Yummy! Our family spent like sixty over bucks at Coffee Bean. Like wtf? I had a whole blueberry meal for teabreak! Gosh, I thnk I am turning blue already. :/ Had Berry'd Treausre and Blueberry Delight. Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I was bloated. lols.
Then walked around TM, where mommy wanted to bring me to a store which sells the baeds and such. Too bad it wasn't open, guess the reason is the festive hols. Oh well.
I finished My Sassy Girl- Choonyang! Yay me. Bleach, you slowpoke. Hurry up lah! I wanna watch youuuuuuu. YOU ARE NICE TO WATCH, UNLIKE NARUTO. No offense to the avid fans of Naruto. I typed that to agitate KC. Grr.You piece of lard. lols.
I dont wanna endure the pain of seperation. So please, school, teachers, Mrs Low or whoever who chooses the pupils, let us be in the same class again. I shall not be greedy and ask for Nigel Tan. Though I'll miss his silly, ALAF antics.
Man, this is not quick at all. I am still thinking on what to type. Writer's block! Like since the EOYs? Ugh.

Should I go out with Nick tmr? But I am brokeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!~

No comments: