OHMYGAWD.
I got back my results. Oh man. They were horrible.
Especially Literature and English. HELLOOOO? English? WTF.
Damn you S.Ho. What's with your favouritism. Gee. Our school should just sack your or something. Bah.
Gawddddd. Boy. This is so infuriating, ain't it the same as helping them cheat? Sheesh.
Gosh. I got A1 for Maths. Which is totally unbelievable. o.o I thought I would flunk it. Badly.
That Duck was so arrogant lar. Sheesh. Science and Mtahs get so high marks very haolian lar. -.-
And that Kenny Tay. As if I wasn't upset enough when I relaised my Science's marks was so horrible.
Forgot who said, "Yes! We got higher than Cheryl leh. So happy lar!" WTF.
Thank you so very much for causing tears to flow involuntarily. Ugh.
Thankyouthankyou people, who cheered me up. LOL!
JS is so darn irritating. He really lurrrveeeee scaring people from their backs, doesn't he? Gee. And whacking my head. Ugh.
I think I scared Jean with my outburst of passion. ROFL. Sorrrrryyyyyy luh. (:
Limin was like, "Cheryl! Let's cry together again okay??" o.o Rofl.
KokWee was so ALAF today. Lol. Especially Jasmine too. Like when's she's not? -.-
AHH. KC IS SO DARN..uh EVIL! Lol. He's Evil KC Monstar remember?
Bleach rocks, Naruto sucks! Ichigo rocks, Mayuri sucks? LOL.
Gosh. So much crying today. Especially Debbie, what a reason she has. Kudos to you, my darling. (:
Ha ha ha. Jasmine Leow, thanks for pushing me towards KC hur. I hurt my knee you know. His fats didn't cuhsion me from my fall. Rofl.
Aki was so hyper. Soooooooo hyper! LOOL.
TOMOHISA MIZOGUCHI? XD
Terence sent me home. -.- Cos Jas and Ade was like, "PEI TA LAH!" Embarrassing. Thank god my neighbours didnt see, or else I would have a terrible time explaining to my mom. Me and Terence, EW. Lol.
Oh yeah, did I mention I got A1 for Maths? :D
No comments:
Post a Comment