Today we had our literature test. Gawd. Was it hard or was it hard. :
How am I supposed to remember whether it was Herbert or Mr White who wanted to wish for the two hundred pounds. I forgot what the hell was a fakir. -.- Oh well.
We had to ectend the literature period into our recess, and dear old Debbie had to bear with the citric acids of the green apple from attacking her stomach. Who asked you to have green apples for breakfast? HAHA.
That bloody duck kept irritating me during the test. Ppft. ALAF. He kept playing with the dice, looking at it with such amusement and awe. Then he kept talking. Which was so disturbing. Then, because of his incessant talking and blabbering, I get accused of enjoying his bloody company. AS IF. Bah.
Screams sounded through the entire canteen.
There were girls yelling at the top of their lungs, jumping on the chairs, holding on to their dear lives. Some were laughing hysterically at the screaming teenagers.
Eyes were all on them, within the perimeter of the other half of the canteen.
There it was, the cause of all yells and shrieks,
the fatal cockroach.
It was hilarious, seeing hysterial girls getting worked up over some bug. LOL. I am not really fond of cockroaches either. They just give me the creeps.
Especially Leow Wan Jin & Ng Hui Ling.
HAHA! Everyone looked at us, there were even mutters of "those siao eh", "what the fuck", "tiam lah". Lol.
YEAH. Jolin had to whack my butt cos' I wasn't answering Jas's question. What about Adeline's? You had to whack so hard that it hurts a little now. LOL.
You try too hard.
We went to have prata for lunch after school. Then went back to school to slack. (:
I love Fridays, it allows me to have ample time to slack and I will still reach home early. Heh.
Idled in the class and Kenny showed us the video of Duck being raped by the DB, as a formal greeting cum tradition. Rofl.
Why did you say that I am hypocritical all of the sudden? :
I am getting sick of everyday. Being ostracized isn't exactly a wonderful feeling.
Friday, September 15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment