Wednesday, September 27


HELLLOOOO!
Nothing much going on these days, except for my vigorous studying and last-minute cramming of texts into my mind, some stalker hovering around my blog and some events/feelings not worth mentioning.
Oh well. Today was plain crap. Kok Wee was acting like a fool as usual, accompanied by his duck-friend. UGH.
Why did you even say that to me, my dear brother/sister? LOL.
And there goes Terence with his "ooh, I am hot." antics. Bloody gross. HAHA.
Geography was as fun as usual. Debbie was crapping around again. Like when is she not lame? LOL.
I think she pretty much got influenced by that perv duck. Ew. He even tried shrieking like a girl when Kok Wee touched/kicked/stroked him. ROFL.
Krystal was so crappy today too. HAHA. And Josie. SHE SURFS FRIENDSTER! Can't imagine the level's top student doing that. HA.
Mr Wong was so funny today. Ha. (:
After school, the three of us went to eat with the guys.(And Mr Wong). Ha.
Jolin:-We need to sue the aunties at the bubble tea shop eh? HAHA.
Jasmine got so jumpy/hysterical/shy when she saw someone. LOL!
BAH. My hair was in a mess the entire day! GAHS.
Methul was so funny. HAHA. We made fun of him :X
Then Jasmine got hysterical cos' he said hi to her. ROFLMAO!
Then the guys accompanied me home. Kok Wee was so darn blur. rofl.
Bloody JunSheng. You had to criticise my art. AHH. whatever. Not as if its the first time anyway. LOL.
I LOVE MOCK AHLING.
rofl.

Jamie and I were fooling around with our pm(s). HAHA. Since she missed chloride so much, I made up a name for myself too! FLUORIDE! Hehheh. She pretty much loves me too. (:

No comments: