Wednesday, September 13

The Forbidden City.
Where the Empress Dowager, Cixi is starred. Wooh. That musical is definitely worth my money. Haha. At first I thought it would be another boring, soapy musical, where singers with large powerful lungs blast their tremendous voice in the Esplanade. I guess i was wrong. They not only sang loudly, but beautifully too. I guess the entire show was captivating. I love the kiddy Prince! Gahs. He's so so so so cute!
Many people loved the brothel scene. As Ms Lim described it, "it was too graphic".
Gosh. What was that bloody guy doing. Rofl. Don't tell me that was a form of art. Haha. Flying in the air, enticed by the scent of those women. Gahs. Too graphic. Rahaha.
I love that Sebastian guy. He was so hilarious. He was a little too Chinese. HA!
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I wanna watch it again! (:

what's with the thick layers of make-up? 0.o

My name is not sureeeeee.
You dummies. XD

No comments: