Monday, September 18

I didn't go school todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :D
I still felt unwell in the morning. coughcough
Ho Jun Sheng. You ass. Sent me that message. Grr. Tomorrow you will get it from me. BAH.
Thanks Krystal for messaging me. :DD loves!
Daddy kept pressing me to go to the doctor's, thinking that the doctor will leave the clinic at ten in the morning. HAHA.
Oh well. I went to the doctor's. Saw Lester outside the clinic, waiting for someone, I think it was his sis.
Finally saw the doctor.
Guess what?
The bloody doctor took my temperature and said I wasn't running a fever, and thought I played truant. Bloody Hell. He wouldn't give me a MC, saying that I didnt have enough medical reasons. What crap. I am truly sick, what does he want me to do? Open up and show him my insides? Ppft.
Next I asked for 20 tablets of a kind of medicine I wanted, but he said I don't need so many and gave me five. Then he prescribed another more expensive medicine, saying that was more effective. I almost didnt have enough money to pay for my medicine. WTF. Before leaving the consultation room, he said don't worry about the MC and winked at me. EW. I was like, WTF?
gawddddddddddddddddddd.
After lunch, I went to find bell and the guys for my homework. Cos Jolin didnt call me even though she was doing her Art project, and I was waiting at home the whole time. They were playing with little kiddies, losing badly. LOL. What happened to Kok Wee and Desmond? How could you guys let little kiddies thrash you'll so badly?
Then Bell accompanied me home. She's so nice. :D I don't have any drinks anymore! HAHA.
I studied until four plus then watched tv. heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. (:

I think my throat is getting worse. Ugh.

Replies to tags:
Jasmine: yahhh. thanks darhling. you're the best.
Bell: LOVE YOU. (:
RENNIE: Thanks babe. (:

No comments: