Single, taken or crushing?
:D
Are you happy with your life now?
No. So can I stop living it now?
When you meet the right person, do you fall in love with him fast?
I guess so.
Have you ever had your heart broken?
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Do you believe there are some circumstances where cheating love is acceptable?
Hell no. Uh-uh.
Would you take someone back if he cheats on you?
NO. Hell no. rofl.
Have you talk about marriage with another before?
Not really.
Do you want children?
Yeah.
How many?
2
Would you consider adoption?
If either I am infertile or the party is impotent. -.-
If someone likes you right now, what do you think is the best way to let you know his feelings?Tell him straight.
Do you enjoy getting into relationships?
UHH.
Be honest, what is the furthest you and your ex did?
The furthest anyone of you can ever imagine.
Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yeah.
Are you romantic?
I think so. How would I know? :D
Do you believe you can change someone?
No. It's up to the person.
If you could get married somewhere, where would it be?
Paris!
Do you easily give in when you are fighting?
I guess so.
Do you have feelings for someone right now?
Don't know.
Have you ever broken a heart?
Don't think so.
If one day your best friend falls in love with the guy you deeply in love with, what would you do?
I would be jealous and mad. lol. But I won't do anything to hurt our friendship.
Are you missing someone now?
It's for me to know, and for you'll to find out. (:
Now you'll have to ask 5 of your friends to do this survey in their blogs. Write down their names in the list below.
Jolin
Valerie
Rennie
YanLing
Kenny?
Friday, September 22
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment