Tuesday, November 7

Went ECP today. I called Bell and asked her whether she's leaving soon, but she told us she would be late, thus we need not wait for her. In the end, we still waited for her and unique. ^^
Everyone gathered and set off. LOL. Jolin looked like a callgirl. If you have no idea what's that, watch more taiwanese-based soap operas. Ha. Jasmine did came! Yay. Lawlz.
I was hesitating on whether to cycle or blade, and I chose blading instead. Wahlao, I paid ten bucks to hurt myself. My knees are red and bruised from all that falling. ): My whole body is aching terribly now. Grr.

Let's continue with the three other members of DBSK! :DDDDD



XIAH JUNSU!
DBSK's high-pitched singer. Great vocals. Awesome dancer besides Yunho. ^^


MICKY YOOCHUN!
Has a darn adorable personality. The most emotional member in DBSK.


MAX CHANGMIN!

DBSK's youngest member. The most adorable guy. ^^ Great vocals.

ohno. I think I am going crazy about DBSK. goodness.

*updated*

No comments: