Wednesday, November 1

HEYYYYLLO.
Okay, I have finished 'My Girl' in like, two days? There's like sixteen discs in all, and I have finished them all! Yay. That show is definitely worth losing two hours of my beauty sleep. ^.^
I lurrrrrrvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeee Lee Dong Wook & Lee Joon Ki!
They are minneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. ( Not yours, Krystal)
Don't anyone dare say Ljk looks gay. Tch.
Is there any other nice korean dramas? I wanna watch! Heh.

Today's routine was pretty much the same.
I woke up bright and early, and rushed my lil' bro to the student care. A plain waste of money and my beauty sleep. Ppffffft.
Then rushed to Hougang Point to run some errands for my mom. Eek. The horrid smell of fresh paint still hung in the air. Tch. Saw two skinny bamboos- Ky & Nick! Lawlz. I didn't know there was school today. Aww, too bad! HAHA!
Then I had to rush back home to chiong My Girl. I realised I can multi-task pretty well. lawlz.
The things I can do within ten mins:
  • Boil water
  • Slice the sausages
  • Dump the noodles into the boiling water
  • Watch 'My Girl' at the same time
  • Wash the dishes
  • Fry some dishes
Amazing, aint it? I was surprised at myself too. lawl.
I had to wolf down everything within ten minutes and get changed to meet YanLing at the bus-stop near my house. I thought I was gonna be late, but it seems she was later. Ha!
She accompanied me for a haircut. I saw so many XMS people. Like why you guys have to choose to cut your hair today?! I saw like ten over people. Then suddenly it hit me. There were bridging programmes. Uh duh! Forget it. We strolled the entire area twice before settling on the same salon I went previously. So fickle-minded. Tsk.
I am satisfied with my new haircut, though sadly, my mom isn't. She yelled at me, saying that I wasted my money cos' she couldn't see the difference. She screamed that my fringe was still sooooooooooo long. Eh? So much shorter ok! Sheesh. Well, I like it, too bad.


Did I mention LEEDONGWOOK & LEE JOON KI are mine? :D

No comments: