skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
it's a girl's memory
Sunday, November 12
HAPPY BRITHDAY MR CK! (A few hours later.)
You are fifteen? Lol.
Anway, may all your wishes come true. :]
May you dream of
clit*s
every single night.
May you
errrrrr
excel in dota!
Merry birthday! :}
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2007
(5)
►
January
(5)
▼
2006
(187)
►
December
(5)
▼
November
(12)
beams and prances about*I am just soooooo bored. B...
HEYLO PEOPLE! I am finally back! I bet everyone mi...
HAPPY BRITHDAY MR CK! (A few hours later.)You are ...
I am so sorry YanLing! I couldn't go on a date wit...
Oh my goodness. Band was such a bore today. Thank ...
Went ECP today. I called Bell and asked her whethe...
DONG...
DBSK IS LURVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...
This was a pretty normal day, i guess. If you leav...
TO GOONG FANS, I THINK YOU GUYS WILL BE DISAPPOINT...
OHMYGAWD.RAIN'S COMING TO S'PORE NEXT YEAR!I knew ...
HEYYYYLLO.Okay, I have finished 'My Girl' in like,...
►
October
(18)
►
September
(19)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(23)
►
January
(20)
No comments:
Post a Comment