Monday, December 11

Okay, so I finally understood the term- MIA.
There isn't much action going around, so what am i missing? o___<
Okayyyyy, sorry Krystal Aki Mizoguchi.
*bows deeply*
XD

The Brian is gonna be out in seven days! A weeeeek~!
Its still long. T^T
And and, I have no moolah. ><
So any kind souls out there would sponsor me with Brian's latest single?
I doubt so.

I will be off to HK in like, three days! ^__^
w00ts!
You guys better miss me, especially during the class chalet! You hear?
Or else. *waves fist* XD
Wheeeee! Shopping, here I come!

I still have to buy my books before school reopens, before the trip, so which is...
this Wed! Goodness. Kenny actually offered to accompany me, but nah. I have sectionals that day, so my dad's buying for me. Unless he wants to accompany my dad, that is. XD And I don't think he will have much fun with my dad. XD
Wehhhhhhhh? Why have sectionals the day before I go to HK? T___T
I aint buying biscuits for you, Christine! XD

How many people's birthday presents have I not yet buy? :/
Beanie's, Wormy's, Rabbit's and Pooh Bear's! :O
I am gonna be broke! ><

Neeeeeeed moolah!

No comments: