Wednesday, February 15

GAHH>

today i was freaking upset. again. thank goodness debbie was there to console me. x) i love u girl. i was so freaking tired, i wanted to sleep so badly. WHAT LA. I LIE ON DEB MEANS I M LES MEH? even i m, which i m not, why u guys even care hur? x)

ALLSTAR
hey now, u are an allstar,
get ur game on, go play.
hey now, u are a rock star,
get the show on, get paid.

... so on and so forth.


i love this song, all thanks to cam. x) this really works, it really will brighten up my day. x)

band was quite alright. i slacked during the self prac/ sectionals. heh.
but when mr tan was conducting, i almost slept. it was boring. =x
hah. fariz veh mean lehs, keep laughing at priscilla. AND ONG YAO CHEN KEEP SAYING SHE WAS A NOOB. pls lor, u guys are so mean.
ha, the challenge was such a lame thing. x)



ADAM- U ARE SICK LA.







I M SO FREAKING UNLUCKY.
I DIDNT BRING HOME MY MATHS TB, TMR HAVE MATHS TEST.
I DIDNT BRING BACK MY FILE SO I CANT REVISE THE WORKSHEETS.
I DONT HAVE THE PICTURES FOR THE HISTORY PROJECT- CHANGI MUSEUM.

WHAT THE HELL.

No comments: